I am so in love that sometimes it makes me want to cry
Apparently I have chosen Skyrim over friends this evening. This didn’t happen on purpose.
What is that? Oh, just a giant pile of dirt and all of my poor baby seed sprouts that I’ve been tending to for the past month of my life. They were getting so big! I called my dad crying about it, he told me to take my anxiety pills. I spent an hour putting them back together and replanting them so hopefully my summer isn’t ruined (I was completely gauging the quality of my summer by the quality of my first ever herb garden)
REBLOG THIS PHOTO.
We are giving away free stickers, and we want anyone who wants them to have them. All you have to do is reblog this picture so your friends can have a chance as well and then visit http://www.facebook.com/ourladyband and message us your shipping address. We have a limited amount of money and these stickers so there will be a point when we can’t do this anymore so if you want one do not waist time.
Free stuff from bands is always awesome!
I’m feeling really good about this Refused cover show that’s happening next week. Oh my goodness I’m so excited!
- Slept in
- Woke up and ran a mile first thing
- Did all of our dishes and cleaned the kitchen
- Drove to get coffee from Grab a Java
- Finished ALL LAUNDRY and spent an hour folding all of it
- Cleaned our room
- Helped a friend fill out her FAFSA/smoked/watched Adventure Time
- Drove to Rochester to drop something off/cruised
- Took the dogs to Washington Park and walked them around the whole thing
- Ran over to the HARMHOUSE to practice the Refused set with Benny and Mario
- Watched the IT crowd
- Started my cycle
- Did two more loads of laundry
actually, bikini kill just took over